Getting involved is easy!
Anyone, anywhere can contribute to MammalMAP! All you need is a recent photograph of a mammal that has date information (so we know when it was taken) and location information (so we know where it was taken). Then do the following:
1. Register as an ADU observer here
2. Login to the Virtual Museums website with your email (the email you registered with) and your password.
3. Click on the MammalMAP logo
4. On left hand side click on "Data Upload"
5. Fill in the form (all areas marked with * are required fields) and click on save
6. Upload your photo (JPEG images no larger than 1 MB) and click on submit!
DONE! Hope to see your MammalMAP records in the database soon!